Best McAfee Antivirus Uninstallation Support
McAfee Antivirus products are one of the best antivirus and online security products available in the market. Both the Windows users and Mac users love to use the McAfee security product along with the Android and iOS users. However, when a user wishes to not continue the subscription any further or upgrade it to the latest version, he/she would need to uninstall the software or the application from the device. But the uninstallation of the antivirus product is not as simple as it seems. Since the residual files of any antivirus can itself turn into malware and other viruses thus in order to keep your device safe from them, you need to remove all the residual files of the antivirus from your system.
However, the uninstallation and removing the product from your device is just not that easy and you may even need to contact a technical support for it. Since there is the necessity to download the McAfee Consumer Product Removal software and follow some basic yet technical steps to completely remove the product. Do not worry, you can always contact us on our toll-free McAfee support number and get an immediate help support from us.
How Can a User Uninstall McAfee Product?
The procedure of uninstalling and removing the product safely from your system, you need to follow some basic steps. Although these steps are almost similar for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS or other operating systems, there are some differences. To make it easier for the users, we have provided a simple guideline to uninstall and remove the McAfee antivirus from the system for different operating systems.
A Simple Guide to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus from Desktop and Laptop with Windows OS
- Open the Control Panel in your Windows desktop or laptop.
- Click on ‘Uninstall a program’. Select McAfee security product on the list. Click on ‘uninstall’.
- After the McAfee antivirus uninstallation is completed, close every window and restart your laptop or desktop in order to make the changes effective.
- In case, if you still see McAfee security in the list of programs, then click on the start menu and search for services.msc
- Select entries related to McAfee one by one and right click on them.
- Click on ‘properties’ in the drop-down list and then again click on the general tab to disable the files.
- Again click on the startup menu and select ‘disable’
- Then click on the recovery tab and select the option ‘take no action’.
- Now restart the computer or laptop device to make the changes effective.
- After the computer starts up, make sure that none of the services related to McAfee application are running.
- Go to the control panel again and click on ‘uninstall the program’.
- Select the McAfee product shown in the list of applications and click on ‘uninstall the program’.
- Uninstallation of the McAfee program will get completed successfully if none of its services are running.
Still, in case, if you find trouble while uninstalling McAfee Antivirus product from the computer or laptop device, then you will have to download McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool (MCPR) as this McAfee product removal tool is highly efficient in removing the following antivirus application program from the computer or laptop device.
- McAfee Virus Scan.
- McAfee Security Center.
- McAfee Data Backup.
- McAfee Personal Firewall Plus.
- McAfee Easy Network.
- McAfee Network Manager.
- McAfee Wireless Network Security.
- McAfee Spam Killer.
- McAfee Privacy Service.
- McAfee AntiSpyware.
- McAfee Site Advisor.
A Simple Guide to Install McAfee Removal Tool in Windows OS Device
- Download the .exe file of McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) using your web browser.
- Restart the device and change it in safe mode as MCPR performs well in this mode.
- Right click on the .exe file saved on desktop and click on the button ‘run as administrator’.
- Click next to initiate the removal process.
- Click yes when Windows account control appears on your system.
- You need to accept the End user license agreement before uninstalling McAfee
- Click on Agree radio button to continue the process.
- Enter the captcha code in the box, click on the next button and continue with the process of installation.
- Now your computer needs to be restarted or rebooted to make the changes effective of uninstallation of McAfee antivirus with MCPR.
A Simple Guide to Uninstall McAfee Internet Security from Desktop and Laptop with Mac OS X
- Open the application folder in Mac desktop or Mac Book Air and Mac Book Pro.
- You will find the McAfee Internet security uninstaller. Double-click on it.
- Now the Uninstall Site Advisor option will be displayed. Click on the checkbox and the McAfee uninstall option available.
- Click on the button continue to move further with the process.
- Now enter your username and password and then click ok so that McAfee internet security uninstaller can remove antivirus program and make changes in the device.
- Click on finish button after the un-installation process of McAfee is completed.
In case McAfee does not get uninstalled in spite of following the above-mentioned steps, then
- Click on the Go menu and double-click on the utility button in your Mac device.
- After the utility window is displayed, open the terminal program
- Now enter the following command on the terminal “/user/local/McAfee/uninstallMSC” and press return after that.
- Enter your administrator password and again press return key.
- A message will be displayed if McAfee is uninstalled successfully.“UIFramework uninstalled Successfully” after the uninstallation process is completed.
A Simple Guide to Uninstall McAfee Internet Security from iOS Device
- Unlock your iOS device to begin with the process.
- Now press and hold the McAfee security icon shown on the screen.
- Tap the X in the right of the icon and click ‘delete’ option.
- McAfee Internet Security will get uninstalled from the device.
A Simple Guide to Uninstall McAfee Internet Security Uninstall McAfee Internet Security from Android Smartphone and Tablet
- Unlock the Android Smartphone and tablet to begin with the process.
- Now go to the settings menu and then search for ‘Location and security’.
- Open the device administrator in your device.
- Deselect McAfee Mobile security and then tap ‘deactivate’.
- Enter the McAfee pin to authenticate the deactivation process.
- Now again go back to the setting menu and open application manager or app manager.
- Select McAfee Mobile Security and uninstall it from there.
- Restart the Android device after McAfee uninstallation is completed.
Why Should You Contact McAfee Support Team for Antivirus Uninstallation?
Although the uninstallation process of the McAfee Antivirus is very simple and yet if any step is not completed properly then it may cause an error to the system. Since we all know that residual files from an antivirus can convert into a virus itself and that is why we need to completely remove all the files from the system whether you want to upgrade the product or stop using the software at all. Therefore, you should get in touch with a technical support team who can help you in the time of urgency and what better than to have a world-class tech support team at your service. Call on our toll-free McAfee support number now to get the best resolution.
How Can You Contact McAfee Support Team to Remove Antivirus Uninstallation Issues?
We are known as the best antivirus support team in the world because of our efficient services in the affordable range of prices. We give great care to consumer satisfaction and convenience and that is we are providing three different ways of contacting us:
- You can call us on our toll-free McAfee installation support number +(1)-855-651-9384 from where you can reach our technicians immediately.
- You can the best support for your McAfee Antivirus uninstallation and you can even ask for the remote support service.
- You can send us your queries by using our email support service and use our support email email@example.com for sending your queries.
- You can also get the online support for McAfee Antivirus uninstallation from our chat support service from where you can directly talk to our executives who will help you with the same.